Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm just an ordinary woman seeking an extraordinary life.  What does that look like for me? What does that look like for you?

I'm excited about taking this step.  I simply want to share what Jesus is doing in my life and learn what He is doing in yours. Pray for me as I pray for you....May we bring honor and glory to the King of Kings, together...by you being YOU and me being ME.  Being real, breaking down barriers of this culture and allowing Jesus to bare our souls, one to another, for HIS glory. I can't promise to be grammatically correct, without spelling and punctuation errors or to always use the best word choices....but I can promise to be real, with plenty of faults, but seeking to live a life set apart...

Will you join me at the well?

No comments:

Post a Comment